So, i just spent close to two hours in tears laughing at failed text messages!!! It was the funniest two hours, i was logging on here in an attempt to post my favorite ones, but then id probably spend another two hours looking through them, so ill just recommend to everyone to go and read some of them, they are hilarious!
And out of the topic of autocorrect, i went to a thrift store today in an attempt to find an oversized collared long sleeve shirt in order to chop it up and try and turn it into something cute as pinterest instructed me to do. However, their damn clothes were more expensive than i would find at a clearance rack at khols or at ross. COME ON! Seriously goodwill, just because it comes from dressbarn, does not mean you have to treat it like its some kind of vintage treasure. I mean this shirts material was nice, and it would have worked out ok for what i wanted to do, but im not about to spend $17.99 on a used stinky shirt that i will have to wash twice that im going to try my non-existing sewing skills on. I mean, even at $7.99 id still think about it, but i may have given in and bought the stupid shirt.
I think that after im done with this sewing thing i want to try, im going to look for something thats not girly. I dont know what it is, but ill find something cool to do next. I can never start something and kep up with it, i usually quit once ive tried it. Im realizing that I think it has to do with wanting to see if i can do something or not, then if i can, ill keep up with it for a couple of months, if i cant ill quit right away then move on to something else. I guess this gives me mediocre skills in many many things rather that an excellent skill in one thing. I dont know which is best, but i think i like mediocre.
those autocorrect things are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteseriously, $18 for a used shirt? that is ridiculous, i wouldn't even pay that for a new shirt most of the time.
you need to come thrift here, we have a huge thrift store...huge.and pretty cheap. haha
Yess, that def has to b on the list of places to visit when I go!!! :)
ReplyDelete